Corrymeela was founded in 1965 with the goal of promoting reconciliation and peacebuilding through healing social, religious and political divisions in Northern Ireland. Corrymeela works across Northern Ireland and beyond. The work of the organisation can be divided into five strands:
- Working in schools to address community relations issues;
- Providing respite and development work for families;
- Supporting individuals and church communities in building relationships with other faiths;
- Working with young people;
- Improving cross-community relations.
Last updated: August 2011