Agrogoti's vision is of a society free of poverty and injustice. Its mission is to empower local communities and institutions, ensuring human rights and good governance for all. Working on water and sanitation, acid violence and human trafficking, it also supports efforts on local government, child rights, protecting freedoms and environmental sustainability.
- Supporting skilled community platforms, now active at Ward, Union and Upazilla level, and totalling 118 committees. These have undertaken various initiatives including on tree planting, water and sanitation issues, anti-corruption campaigns and advocacy on service delivery.
- Supporting human trafficking prevention committees in four Unions. These have helped prevent four potential trafficking victims in less than a year.
- Providing peer support for social reintegration and income generation to all acid attack survivors in Satkhira District.
- Training 25 adolescent girls to provide peer training on reproductive health, reaching 1642 people in total.
- Following the training of 550 Salishkar in four Upazilla through a Salishkar Master Trainer Network.
- Being selected as one of two NGO members of District Legal Aid Support Committee, the only civil society member of the District Acid Control Council and a powerful advocate on District Trafficking Prevention Committee and District NGO-Coordination Committee.
Agrogoti Sangstha has worked with partners including Manusher Jonno Foundation, German Technical Cooperation, Save the Children, World Bank, Bangladesh NGO Foundation, BRAC, UNICEF, MOWCA and Rupantar.
Last updated: August 2016