The Youth Dialogue Programme emerged from the initiative of young people from Serbia and Kosovo at the beginning of 2005, with the aim of reviving the interrupted cooperation between young Serbs and Albanians after the conflicts in 1999. Since 2005, over five hundred young people from Serbia and Kosovo have participated in the organisations programs.
- Dialogue among young Serbs, Albanians, Roma, Gorani and Bosniaks;
- Dialogue among youth from Serbia and Kosovo;
- Inter-ethnic Dialogue within Kosovo and Serbia;
- Human Rights and Democracy;
- Rule of Law;
- Advocacy for Minorities Rights;
- International and Regional Cooperation;